Examinations and consultations with clients are performed in our exam room. A thorough physical exam includes:
- Recording the patient's current weight and temperature, as well as the patient's cardiac and respiratory rates.
- Examination of the eyes, ears, nose, and throat.
- Examination of the skin.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory examinations.
- Abdominal palpation for evaluation of internal organs.
- Palpation to evaluate the lymph nodes and possible subcutaneous abnormalities.
- Musculoskeletal examination.
- A behavioral assessment.